The sun is out, everyone else is on holiday and you’re stuck in doors with your children not thinking what to do!
Said me “NEVER”!
Planning is important to adventure and by including a pre-built list of things to do in the summer, I can be sure that we don’t waste a moment doing nothing!
If that is you don’t worry. I’ve shared by list of things to do below and it can hopefully inspire you and your family to greatness:
- Open air theatre shows
- Just So festival
- Days out at the beach to collect shells and build sandcastles.
- Water fun in the garden with sprinklers and water bombs.
- Donate unwanted toys to charity
- Family BBQ with home-made BBQ burgers and pizzas.
- Create a time capsule
- Homemade ice pops
- Star Gazing
- Family photography at sunrise/sunset
- Bird Watching
- Go weekend camping and build a campfire
- Harvest from the veg garden
- Made homemade lemonade
- Bubble Painting
- Go Bowling